Thursday, August 12, 2010

My first smartphone Iphone4 - Feather touch

Recently we bought the much hyped Apple's iPhone4. I am a little shy to reach out to people who have an iphone old series and take a look at it. Internet gives many pictures and posts on iphone4 but damn the first touch its really most lovable experience for me.

After a 3 hours waiting in a long queue, my husband got the iphone4 to home. The excitement of handling the iphone4 was too high and was awaiting for its arrival. When I got to look at the box, I started to compare the box with my old mobiles. They boxes used to carry all accessaries for the mobile and would be bigger of size. The iphone box was as small and handy.

The charger is of dual purpose. The first time I could see a 3 pin plug head having USB port whereby the mobile could charge via USB and could do a transfer via USB also.

The first touch was smooth and like a feather. The navigation wasnt to my control. It was so kiddish that I started playing with the navigation controls like the paintbrush given to my 1 year old daughter.

I tried to add contacts and would retrieve the numbers from the call log and it would get connected even before I could stop it. It happened twice, one to my husband's office number and other to my home landline number. I thot I stopped dialling but I was wrong and realised that I had ringed to them and they gave a call back to me asking if I had forgot to inform something.

I had to wait for a day from the carrier provider to activate the connection for me. I have still not had a look at the micro sim inside the iphone. I could no wonder say " World is in my hands" with 12G data plan - Internet on the go.

I proudly placed my iphone on my office desk and raised my collars to have the first iphone4 in the whole office and offered everyone to take a look at my new gadget.

Still lot more to explore, but slowly would get used to the new age smartphone. Lot more applications to install and utilise smartly.

Sooner to post its picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment